Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- Tues., March 7th – Mr. Boogie Woogie (from the Netherlands) at FatCat Ballroom for Swing Dance
- Fri., March 10th – 2nd Friday Swing Dance at Take the Floor
- Sat., March 11th – A Night in the 40’s Big Band Hangar Dance
- Sun., March 12th – SWING SUNDAY SCHOOL – NEW 6 week courses – East Coast Swing Beg./Int. (4pm); Lindy Hop and Charleston (5pm)
- Friday, March 17th – FREE Big Band Dance at Mesa Arts Center with “Swing Set”
- Fri., March 24th – Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat
- Weds., March 29th – Whiskey Kiss and Voodoo Swing at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix
- Sun., April 23rd – SWING SUNDAY SCHOOL – NEW 6 week courses – East Coast Swing Beg./Int. (4pm); Lindy Hop and Charleston (5pm)
- Fri., April 28th – Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat
- Ongoing Events – Tuesdays at FatCat Ballroom, Second Fridays at Take the Floor, Fourth Fridays at FatCat Ballroom
- Upcoming Live Events – Swing, Blues, Jump Blues and Rockabilly
- Lindy Hop Around the World – Exchanges and Events
- Videos – Lindy Hop, Swing, and more!
- Dance Etiquette Tip
- Deep Thoughts