Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- Fri.. July 25th - Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat Ballroom
- Mon., July 28th - Lindy Hop Mondays with James and Danielle at FatCat Ballroom – Progressive 4 week course
- Tues., July 29th – Swing Tuesday at FatCat Ballroom!
- Sat., August 9th – The Nile Theater Turns 90! Let’s Party Like It’s 1924 – Swing Dance Party with “Jump, Jive, and Wail”
- AZ Lindy Hop Director, Steve Conrad, invited to perform in 25 city tour of China!
- Thursday, September 4th – Opening night at The Swing Lounge – New classes in Balboa, East Coast Swing, and Charleston!
- Sept. 5-6, 2014 – Swing Dance Party Weekend – part of Desert City Swing – at Arizona Grand Resort
- Sunday, Sept. 7th - Swing Sunday School new courses begin at FatCat Ballroom
- Oct. 3-5, 2014: AZ Swing Jam XVIII: Groovie Movie Weekend with Lindy Hop legend Jean Veloz and L.A.’s own Rusty Frank
- May 3-10, 2015 – Swing and Lindy Hop Cruise to the Bahamas leaving from New Orleans!!