Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- EVERY TUESDAY – FatCat Tuesdays. Voted best place to Swing Dance in Phoenix by PHOENIX MAGAZINE!
- Weds., Nov. 25 – Big Sandy and His Fly-Rite Boys – Rhythm Room
- Fri., Nov. 27th – Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat Ballroom
- Tues., Dec. 8th – Postmodern Jukebox at Mesa Arts Center
- Fri., Dec. 11th – Swing Dance at Take the Floor Studio – 32nd Street and Lincoln (at the base of Piestawa Peak)
- Fri., Dec. 18 – The Sugar Thieves at the Rhythm Room
- Tues., Dec. 22nd – Swing Holiday Party and 20 year Danciversary for Steve Conrad
- Thurs., Dec. 31st – Roaring New Years Eve at Take the Floor Studio!
- Sunday, Jan. 10th – NEW SWING SUNDAY SCHOOL – 6 week courses – Lindy Hop (4pm); Balboa (5pm) – FatCat Ballroom
- Aug. 20 – 27, 2016 – Northern Lights Lindy Cruise to Alaska – www.northernlightslindycruise.com
- Ongoing Events – Tuesdays at FatCat Ballroom, Fourth Fridays at FatCat Ballroom
- Upcoming Live Events – Swing, Blues, Jump Blues and Rockabilly
- Lindy Hop Around the World – Exchanges and Events