Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- Tuesday Swing Dance at FatCat Ballroom – All ages welcome, EVERY Tuesday! Voted best place to Swing Dance in Phoenix!
- Sun., Jan 18th – NEW 8 week progressive series – SWING SUNDAY SCHOOL – East Coast Swing (4pm) and Lindy Hop (5pm)
- Mon., Jan 19th - LINDY HOP MONDAYS with James and Danielle at FatCat Ballroom – NEW Progressive 4 week course 7pm
- Tues., Jan. 20th – BIG BAND NIGHT – Bruce Gates Big Band at FatCat Ballroom
- Weds., Jan. 21st – Wednesday Swing at Nabers in Chandler
- Fri., Jan. 23rd – Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat Ballroom
- Sat., Jan 24th – Adrianna Marie and Her Groove Cutters at the Rhythm Room
- Sat., Jan 31st – The Booze Bombs (Germany) and Whiskey Kiss at the Rhythm Room
- Sat., March 14th – Big Band Hangar Dance at Falcon Field in Mesa
- May 3-10, 2015 – Swing and Lindy Hop Cruise to the Bahamas leaving from New Orleans!!
- Ongoing Events – Tuesdays at FatCat Ballroom, Wednesdays at Nabers (January 2015), First Thursdays at The Swing Lounge in Mesa, Fourth Fridays at FatCat Ballroom
- Upcoming Live Events – Swing, Blues, Jump Blues and Rockabilly
- Lindy Hop Around the World – Exchanges and Event