Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- Sept. 5-6, 2014 – Desert City Lindy Weekend – part of Desert City Swing – at Arizona Grand Resort
- Sunday, Sept. 7th - Swing Sunday School new 8 week progressive courses begin at FatCat Ballroom
- Tuesday – Swing Tuesday at FatCat Ballroom – Steve Conrad is back from tour of China!
- AZ Lindy Hop Director, Steve Conrad, completes 25 city tour of China!
- Mon., September 8th - Lindy Hop Mondays with James and Danielle at FatCat Ballroom – Progressive 4 week course
- Thursday, Sept 11th – The Swing Lounge – New classes in Balboa, East Coast Swing, and Charleston!
- Tues., Sept. 16th – Jump, Jive, and Wail at FatCat Ballroom
- Saturday, Sept. 20th - ADRIANNA MARIE & HER GROOVECUTTERS at the Rhythm Room (check live music section below)
- Fri., Sept. 26th - Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat Ballroom
- Oct. 3-5, 2014: AZ Swing Jam XVIII: Groovie Movie Weekend with the legendary Jean Veloz and L.A.’s Rusty Frank. Live music with Solomon Douglas!
- May 3-10, 2015 – Swing and Lindy Hop Cruise to the Bahamas leaving from New Orleans!!
- Ongoing Events
- Upcoming Live Events – Swing, Blues, Jump Blues and Rockabilly