Your source for swing dance and music events in Arizona and around the world.
Mission: The Arizona Lindy Hop Society is dedicated to preserving vintage vernacular Jazz and Blues dance and music within the Arizona community through social dance and education in order to bring joy into people’s lives.
Founded in 1996, the AZ Lindy Hop Society promotes jazz dance and music through live concerts, workshops, classes, and exchanges. We also have an education outreach program that teaches dance in the public school system.
- EVERY TUESDAY – FatCat Tuesdays. Voted best place to Swing Dance in Phoenix!
- Saturday, April 18th – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at the Great Southwest Cajun Festival 4pm-6:30pm
- Sat., April 18th – Bad News Blues Band at the Rhythm Room
- Mon., April 20th - LINDY HOP MONDAYS with James and Danielle at FatCat Ballroom – NEW Progressive 4 week course 7pm
- Tuesday, April 21st – Bruce Gates Big Band at FatCat Ballroom – 7 year anniversary of FatCat Tuesdays Swing Night!!!
- Fri., April 24th – Fourth Friday Swing Night at FatCat Ballroom
- Sat., April 25th – Juke Joint Blues Band at the Rhythm Room
- May 3-10, 2015 – Swing and Lindy Hop Cruise to the Bahamas leaving from New Orleans!!
- June 7th – SWING SUNDAY SCHOOL – NEW 4-week course – Balboa (3pm); East Coast Swing (4pm); and Lindy Hop (5pm) – FatCat Ballroom
- Ongoing Events – Tuesdays at FatCat Ballroom, First Thursdays at The Swing Lounge in Mesa, Fourth Fridays at FatCat Ballroom
- Upcoming Live Events – Swing, Blues, Jump Blues and Rockabilly
- Lindy Hop Around the World – Exchanges and Event